WHAT IS COOKIE:
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
WHAT IS NETFLIX PREMIUM COOKIE:
Those who have already used Netflix Premium cookie should know how to use it. Still, for newbie Netflix Premium Cookie is a some text-based information which you’ll need to import via EditThisCookie Extension (Google Chrome).Meanwhile while opening Netflix.com you will see a page asking for login. But After putting the cookie details in EditThisCookie Extension (Google Chrome) / EditThisCookieExtension (Opera) & reloading the same page you’ll see the PREMIUM is ACTIVE.Isn’t it wonderful ?
WHY I’M NOT SHARING A/C LOGIN DETAILS:
Simple, you might be a good person. But there’s lots of stupids hungry nerds who loves to change login pass, sometime emails, even sometimes delete the account (for other premium accounts). So for privacy and account safety this is the way I’ve chose to share the PREMIUM stuffs.
WHY ONLY FOR CHROME, NO OTHER BROWSER:
I use only Chrome Browser, and for using this you have two browser option, Chrome and Opera [EditThisCookie Extension (Google Chrome) / EditThisCookie Extension (Opera)]. So to use this Cookie based service either consider these two browsers or there’s no other way.
HOW TO USE NETFLIX PREMIUM COOKIE WITH EditThisCookie (Chrome) and EditThisCookie (Opera):
- ANDROID TUTORIAL [AFTER LOTS OF CHECK IT’S CONFIRMED NETFLIX CAN’T RUN ON ANY SMARTPHONE BROWSER EXCEPT OFFICIAL APP WHERE LOGIN DETAILS REQUIRED]
- YOUTUBE TUTORIAL [WILL BE ADDED LATER IF NECESSARY]
- FOLLOW THE MANUAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Click on “Download” link given below to download Netflix cookie.
- Open that downloaded txt file and copy all content by using CTRL+A.
- Open Netflix.com.
- Now install the EditThisCookie Extension (For example I’m showing with Chrome).
- Click on “Edit this cookie” icon and click on 4th icon(it is “import”- arrow icon).
- Now in the IMPORT wizard menu paste the COOKIE data and click SUBMIT COOKIE CHANGES
- Now reload Netflix.com and you’ll see PREMIUM STATUS is ACTIVE
[button color=”red” size=”big” link=”https://pastr.io/view/SPH0YX” icon=”fas fa-download” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]Click here to download cookies[/button]